jueves, 5 de julio de 2007

Welcome to my blog!




Hi my name´s patricia everybody call me patty.I`m from maracaibo originally.I`m 17 years old and I study accounting at urbe.I live in maracaibo,in san francisco.



I love music,dancing,go to see movies,listen to music,surfing the net,studing english,talking on the phone with my family and friends.


I hate smoking,getting up early on the weekend,vilonce,washing the dishes.


My dream is graduate from accounting and to be and be a good accountant,travel around the world,and an important company buy a house,get married and start a family.


The english for me is very important,I like so much the most difficult for me is speacking.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I should email my pal about this.

Anónimo dijo...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anónimo dijo...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.

Powered By Blogger